Atelier Traduction
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -20%
-20% Récupérateur à eau mural 300 ...
Voir le deal
79 €

Combine Xenogears Undub patch with another patch

2 participants

Combine Xenogears Undub patch with another patch Empty Combine Xenogears Undub patch with another patch

Message par looper Dim 13 Juin - 11:15

Hi

Thank you very mutch for the Xenogears Undub patch, i realy enjoy it. I want to add another patch to increase the difficulty of the game, i want to apply the HardType v4.1.

I want to ask, if you know, are the patches compatible with each other so i can apply them or i will break the game?

looper

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Combine Xenogears Undub patch with another patch Empty Re: Combine Xenogears Undub patch with another patch

Message par RyleFury Dim 13 Juin - 18:21

Hello looper,

The Undub patch mainly modifies video and audio files. It also adds some tables in the SLUS file and fixes some bugs. It could work, but it's not sure at all because of the bugs fixes. You can try anyway. Just apply the Hardtype patch first and the Undub one next.

Feel free to tell me if it works with no bugs or freezes.
RyleFury
RyleFury
Admin

https://ateliertraduction.forumgaming.fr

Combine Xenogears Undub patch with another patch Empty Re: Combine Xenogears Undub patch with another patch

Message par looper Lun 14 Juin - 7:39

RyleFury a écrit:Hello looper,

The Undub patch mainly modifies video and audio files. It also adds some tables in the SLUS file and fixes some bugs. It could work, but it's not sure at all because of the bugs fixes. You can try anyway. Just apply the Hardtype patch first and the Undub one next.

Feel free to tell me if it works with no bugs or freezes.

I tried it and it works so far.

Thank you!

looper

RyleFury aime ce message

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé